All information about
1) Krishna was born 5252 years ago
2) Date of Birth : 18th July,3228 B.C
3) Month : Shravan
4) Day : Ashtami
5) Nakshatra : Rohini
6) Day : Wednesday
7) Time : 00:00 A.M.
8) Shri Krishna lived 125 years, 08 months & 07 days.
9) Date of Disappearance : 18th February 3102BC.
10) When Krishna was 89 years old; the Mega War (Kurukshetra War) took place.
11) He Went Bank to Golak Dham after 36 years after the Kurukshetra War.
12) Kurukshetra War was started on Mrigashira Shukla Ekadashi, BC 3139. i.e "8th December 3139BC" and ended on "25th December, 3139BC".
13) There was a Solar Eclipse between "3p.m to 5p.m on 21st December, 3139BC"; cause of Jayadrath's death.
14) Bhishma died on 2nd February (First Ekadasi of the Uttarayana), in 3138 B.C.
15) Krishna is worshipped as:
(a) Krishna Kanhaiyya : In Mathura
(b) Krishn : In Odisha
(c) Vithoba : In Maharashtra
(d) Srinath : In Rajasthan
(e) Dwarakadheesh : In Gujarat
(f) Ranchhod: In Gujarat
(g) Krishna : In Udupi, Karnataka
(h) Guruvayurappan : In Kerala
16) Biological Father: Vasudeva
17) Biological Mother: Devaki
18) Adopted Father: Nanda
19) Adopted Mother: Yashoda
20) Elder Brother: Balaram
21) Sister: Subhadra
22) Birth Place: Mathura
23) Wives: Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, Lakshmana
24) Krishna is reported to have Killed only 4 people in his life time.
(i) Chanoora ; the Wrestler
(ii) Kansa ; his Maternal Uncle
(iii) & (iv) Shishupaala and Dantavakra ; his Cousins.
25) Life was not fair to him at all.
His Mother was from Ugra Clan, and Father from Yadava Clan, - an inter-racial marriage.
26) He was born dark-skinned.
He was not named at all throughout his life.
The whole village of Gokul started calling him the black one - Kanha.
He was ridiculed and teased for being black, short and adopted too.
His childhood was wrought with life threatening situations.
27) 'Drought' and "threat of wild wolves" made them shift from 'Gokul' to 'Vrindavan' at the age 9.
28) He stayed in Vrindavan till 10 years and 8 months.
He killed his own uncle at the age of 10 years and 8 months at Mathura.
He then released his biological mother and father.
29) He never returned to Vrindavan ever again.
30) He had to migrate to Dwaraka from Mathura due to threat of a Sindhu King - Kala Yaavana.
31) He defeated 'Jarasandha' with the help of 'Vainatheya', Tribes on Gomantaka Hill (now Goa).
32) He rebuilt Dwaraka.
33) He then left to Sandipani's Ashram in Ujjain to start his schooling at age 16~18.
34) He had to fight the Pirates from Afrika and rescue his Teacher's son – Punardatta, who was kidnapped near Prabhasa, a sea port in Gujarat.
35) After his education, he came to know about his Cousin's fate of Vanvas.
He came to their rescue in ''Wax house'' and later his Cousin's got married to Draupadi.
His role was immense in this saga.
36) Then, he helped his Cousin's establish "Indraprastha" and their Kingdom.
37) He saved Draupadi from embarrassment.
38) He stood by his Cousin's during their exile.
39) He backed them and guided them to win the "Kurushetra War."*
40) He saw his cherished city, "Dwaraka" washed away.
41) He went back after a hunter's arrow pinged his toe (Jara, by name) in the nearby forest.
42) He always performed justice to all.
His life was struggling one.
There was not a single moment when he was at peace throughout his life.
At every turn, he had challenges and even more bigger challenges.
He had taught us the value of life in any circumstances.
Hare Krishna !